✔ THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Learn to perform essential cybersecurity functions.
- Address real-world cybersecurity issues and establish solutions.
- Become more efficient and effective with your cybersecurity responsibilities.
- Collaborate with a cybersecurity expert to build material to implement at your institution.
This course provides the attendee with a solid foundation on the theory and understanding of Enterprise Mobility Management. This course will review mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), bring your own device (BYOD) programs and the development of a mobile first strategy. Participants will receive handson training with policy development, mobile device management, mobile application threat assessment and EMM vendor solutions.
If these dates do not work for you please contact the institute:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: (605)269-0909
If you are interested in being invoiced rather than paying online please use coupon: InvoiceMe
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Introduce the concept of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM): discuss general concerns managing mobile devices and current industry solutions (MDM/MAM/MIM).
- Focus on mobile banking, look at how products and services are going mobile
- Products/Services > Mobile => Customers and Employees
- Discuss mobile malware, understand threat landscape and how they impact devices.
- Mobile Device Security and best practices PINs, passcodes, installing applications, etc
- Module 3 Lab: Develop policy for device security best practices. For example, PINS/Passcodes, device restrictions, employee termination.
- Discuss endpoint security: antivirus, security tools, rooting/jailbreaking, mobile security strategy as well as followup topics from MDM lectures.
- Module 4 Lab 1: Enforce MDM policy developed in Module 3 through the use of Meraki. This will require the user to provision a device with Meraki, which is a free platform.
- Module 4 Lab 2: Use Apple configurator to develop policy for iOS device, push to device if available.
- Mobile Applications, this will primarily focus on Android apps due to the availability of 3rd party app stores. Review what an application can and can’t do on a device, how they work/share data, how to review permissions and determine overall legitimacy.
- Module 5 Lab 1: Enterprise Mobility Management SBS Institute
- Module 5 Lab 2: Use Android emulator to evaluate Android applications, such as network activity, etc.
- Discuss Mobile Application Management, which provides a suite of applications that allow the organization to separate personal from business on a mobile device.
- Discuss mobile first strategy and considerations in developing a mobile first strategy. Review a case study.
- What is BYOD, how to manage/implement it, considerations.
- Module 8 Lab: Develop a BYOD strategy.
Your cart is empty